Select Page

Rent Subsidy Application Form


Failure to complete this form will mean your subsidy is cancelled and you will be required to pay market rent.

A rental subsidy is granted by Pacific Link Housing to assist those households which are unable to afford to pay the market rent for their dwelling.

  • All gross income of any person that resides at the premises must be declared.
  • If you or other members of your household have provided a Centrelink Multiple Consent Authority, Pacific Link Housing will download your income and assets details from Centrelink. Authority form is available here.
  • If you or any other household members (over 18 years old) have not already given Pacific Link Housing written consent but would like to do so please complete and sign a Centrelink Multiple Consent Authority. (Authority form available from our office or website)

Please provide your details below and then list everyone else who lives with you. Be sure to include children as well as adults.
Surname: First Name: Sex M/F: Date of Birth: Relationship to you:
e.g. wife, husband son etc.
Income Details:
e.g. Newstart, aged pension – for wages write gross fortnightly earnings.
Centrelink Reference No -CRN:

Please attach all relevant documentation as proof of income for each household member. Please refer to the back of this form for examples of such documentation.

Tenant Declaration:

I give my consent and authorise Pacific Link Housing to confirm this information with any relevant third party and for any such third party to provide Pacific Link Housing with any relevant documentation or information sought by them.

I declare that the persons named above are the only occupants of the property. I also declare that the above information is true and correct and I am aware that giving false or misleading information may render me ineligible to continue to be housed by the PacificLink Housing.

Sign Here >

Use your computer mouse to sign in the signature box. If you are on a mobile device you can use your finger.

Please tell us how your circumstances have changed e.g. new baby born on (date), partner moved In / out on (date), started new job on (date) etc. You are required to tell us about changes within 21 days.

Supporting Documentation

Source of Income Documentation for Income Earned in past 6 months
Centrelink Current itemised Centrelink Income Statement, unless you have given consent for us to get this information directly from Centrelink
Veterans’ Affairs Current itemised statement from the Department of Veterans’ Affairs
Salary/Wages 4 payslips for fixed-hours workers & 12 payslips for casual workers
Self Employed Current profit and loss statement or copy of latest tax return
Superannuation Current letter from the superannuation fund confirming the balance
Overseas pension Current letter from the respective government detailing the amount and frequency of payments
Savings/Investments/Shares Letter/Statement from the financial institution showing interest or dividend earned
Maintenance Statement from Child Support Agency or Centrelink
Other Income Letter detailing amount and source of income

Pacific Link will assess your household income & asset details and determine your eligibility for a rental subsidy based on the NSW Community Housing Rent Policy.

Privacy Notice

Pacific Link Housing is requesting this information from you so that we can calculate your rent subsidy. PLH will not disclose your personal information to anybody else unless we are required to do so by law – for example if the information is needed in an emergency or for law enforcement purposes. Providing us with the requested information is not required by law. However if you choose not to provide us with the requested information PLH will not be able to ensure you get the rent subsidy. You may request access to your information at any time. To access or update your personal information, or for more information on our privacy obligations, ask to speak to our Privacy Officer or email: