Pacific Link Housing (PLH) is a community based not for profit organisation. For the purpose of raising the profile of our organisation and services, we may include photos, images, video or editorial copy of our tenants, household members, employees, directors or others in our communications and promotional material. This material may include:
- Newsletters and magazines
- Posters, brochures, booklets, reports and displays
- Videos, intranet and Internet sites, including Facebook and other social media.
- Newspaper and internet articles.
We welcome you providing your consent, however, you may have circumstances where you do not consent to public release of photos, images, video or editorial copy of you or your family members and refusing your consent will not affect your tenancy with PLH. Where you do provide your consent, PLH will only use your first name to identify you and will not use your surname.
Acknowledgment and Consent
- I acknowledge that I have read the details outlined above and I give permission for photographs, images, vision or audio in which I or my family members appear to be used for the publications and public relations activities of PLH. This may include any of the above media.
- I confirm that I fully understand that this permission can be relied upon by PLH until I give written notice of its withdrawal.
- I confirm that I fully understand that no fee or payment will be provided for giving this permission and, unless otherwise agreed in writing, any claim for payment in respect of usage by PLH is waived.
- PLH is not obliged to make use of the material and I understand any material may be edited without
notice prior to publication.
- PLH undertakes not to use the material in any way that would misrepresent the intent of my
participation and, wherever possible, PLH will be understanding of cultural, family and personal
- I confirm that I release PLH and its agents from any claim made by me arising out of any loss,
damage, accident or injury as a result of any photography, video or audio to which this permission
- I acknowledge that while I may ask PLH in writing if I wish to have photographs or media images in
its possession destroyed, PLH is not responsible for, nor will it undertake to ensure, the destruction of such materials which may be held by any other party.
[NB: If Participant is under 18 years of age the Parent/Guardian must sign on behalf of the Participant]